Shipping & Return Policies
Our goal is to make your purchase as simple and easy as possible. Here are our policies regarding shipping and returns.
- Most of our furniture can be shipped by FedEx but some items such as tables and swing stands much be shipped by freight truck. Freight shipments require access to your location with a large truck and someone will need to be at the delivery address to sign for the delivery and help the driver unload the items from the truck. Orders shipped by FedEx do not require a signature or for you to be at the delivery address.
- We do our best to ship out items in 2-3 business days. Occasionally an item may be out of stock at the warehouse and we will need to manufacture the item before we can ship it. This usually takes a few weeks. If you must have an item by a certain time you may want to contact us to make sure the item is in stock before you place the order.
- If you choose to pick up the item at our store please contact us before making a long distance trip to pick up your items. They may not be in stock immediately after ordering.
- If you receive an item that is damaged or if you receive the wrong item we will send you a new item and send you a return shipping label for the damaged or wrong item.
- If you want to return an item because you ordered the wrong item or simply changed your mind contact us for a return shipping address. The item must be in new condition and in the original packaging. You will need to pay for return shipping. We will refund you the selling price - our cost to ship the furniture to you - a 10% restocking fee. If the item is damaged when we receive it we reserve the right to charge an additional fee for repairs.